Ladue Running Club is a competitive running team offered to boys and girls, grades 3-7 Cross country team (fall) practices at Tilles Park Track and field team (spring) practices at Ladue High School track
· Please make sure your child is dressed in weather appropriate clothing and wear proper running shoes. Layering works great!
· Have your child consume a light snack 1.5 to 1 hours before each practice and meet. Please avoid dairy, sugar and high fat foods.
· Hydration is extremely important so please be sure your child drinks plenty of water prior to practice.
· Please make sure to check your child out before leaving practice. For safety purposes, you must be present for them to check out and if someone other than a parent will be picking your child up, please let me know in advance.
· If your child is going to miss practice or a meet, please let me know.
Ladue High School address: 1201 South Warson Road Ladue, MO 63124
Coach Spewak is canceling tonight's practice due to cold and wet conditions on the track. We will see you all on Wednesday, March 15 from 6-7pm at the track!
-Coaches Cross Country at Ladue High School
-3rd runner on the 2010 Ladue XC State Champions team
-Running since age 12
-Ran briefly for Rider University (Division 1)
-Work at Big River Running and is in charge of all their high school running camps.
Mark’s enthusiasm for running and runners is unparalleled!
Ladue Jr. RC track and field team season begins March 13 through May 17, 2017. Join us for another fun season of training! We meet every Monday and Wednesday at Ladue High School track from 6-7pm.
All team information is on Ladue Running Club team page.
When: Monday/Wednesday; March 17-May 17, 2017
Where: Ladue HS track
Who: 3rd-7th grade athletes
TRACK MEETS: April 12 and May 10, Location TBA, 6-7:30pm
Head Coach: Mark Spewak
Assistant Coach: Sonny Ta
Team President: Melissa Hill
See you at the track!