Our mission: Runner2Runner provides running programs for youth.
We offer age appropriate instruction for cross country, track and field, camps, and off season training. All programs focus on safe, progressive training for all athletes, including core and stability work.
- Establish teams comprised of boys and girls
- Personalized, progressive workouts
- Establish and build athleticism
- Guide athletes through competition
- Instill confidence to excel at life’s challenges and embrace leadership roles.
- Promote life-long dedication to healthy living.
Cross Country (XC)
Runner2Runner teams train in area parks and compete in local meets (if available).
Training and race distances range from 1000 - 3000m, depending on age of athlete & location.
Track and Field
Runner2Runner teams learn age appropriate events and compete in local meets (if available).
Events (may not be offered in every location)
Sprints: 100m, 200m, 400m
Mid–distance: 800m, 1,000m, 1500m, 1600 and/or mile
Relay: 4 x 100m / 4x 400m
Turbo Jav (safe, lightweight alternative to regular javelin) or Softball Throw
Introduction to High Jump, Pole Vault, Hurdles, Discus/Shotput (if equipment and coaches are available).
Don’t see a Runner2Runner team located in your area? Contact us!
Runner2Runner+ (Private coaching)
R2R+ is a program within Runner2Runner which offers private 1 on 1 coaching, as well as group training for teams and individuals year round
*NEW* Lil' Striders (introductory program offered year round)
Lil’ Striders is an introductory running program for youth boys and girls. Our athletes learn discipline, progressive training, overall fitness utilizing multi planar movement, and nutrition in an encouraging and fun environment leading these youngsters to positive and healthy lifestyle habits.
- 14 days prior to the first day of practice: $15 fee
- 13 days prior to the first day of practice: 50% of registration fee refunded
- Once season begins there will be no refunds. If the season is shut down due to CDC/local restrictions, practices will be postponed and/or remaining practices will be issued in store credit for a future season.