Runner2Runner+ is a year round / off season training for athletes (1st - 12th grade) that want to do more than our classic two seasons of running.
Stay in shape, get better in the off season, complete in USATF Junior Olympic meets, etc. R2R+ is for you.
Especially if you are looking to improve on a specific event such as hurdles! Contact us, we would love to discuss how we can help!
Lead & designed by Head Coach Howard Lao
- D1 collegiate runner (#7 all time / 60 Hurdles) at the University of Washington.
- 110 Hurdles State Champion / Former State Meet Record Holder
- 2010 Junior Olympics Regional Champ / Seventh at Nationals
- 4x Scholar Athlete + Varsity soccer
- Level I US Association of Track and Field coaching certification.
- 4 years varsity high school coach for Portland Public Schools (Cleveland HS).
- Freelance photographer, covering multiple World Championships - HowLaoPhotography
Visit our instagram page to view some of the workouts that we do: www.instagram.com/runner2runner*Book 10, save 10%* - Email Howard@Runner2Runner.com for further information
Summer OPEN run session - $12 per session, per athlete (1HR)
Come one, come all - Come join in for a run & workout! Stay active this summer, we will do a little bit of everything. *Must pre register*
From HIIT, tempo runs, long runs, and more.Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:30am - 11:30am at Cleveland High School Track
Small group coaching - $60 per group session(1HR)
*Up to 4 athletes per session included!! - That's $15 per athlete*
Each additional athlete after 4 - $15 per athlete
Have teammates, friends, siblings, and you all want in on a workout but don't want to attend an open session?
We will design a workout plan for your whole group and work together in a group setting.
1 on 1 training - $50 per session (1HR)
A private 1 on 1 training to work on specific needs with the athletes. Specific event work, to general prep. Lets chat about your goals and how to achieve them! Coach Howard's speciality is the hurdles!
Will travel (Portland Metro) if needed - Email to discuss!