Runner2Runner+ is a year round / off season training for athletes (1st - 12th grade) that want to do more than our classic two seasons of running.
Lead & designed by Head Coach Howard Lao
- D1 collegiate runner (#7 all time / 60 Hurdles) at the University of Washington.
- High School All American - 110 Hurdles & Oregon State Champion / Former State Meet Record Holder
- Level I US Association of Track and Field coaching certification.
- 4 years varsity high school coach for Portland Public Schools (Cleveland HS).
- Freelance photographer, covering multiple World Championships - HowLaoPhotography
- Outdoor school, Camp Angelos, Sports Camp of America ( in Japan) counselor throughout high school & college
*Book 10, save 10%* - Email Howard@Runner2Runner.com for further information
Summer OPEN run session - $12 per session, per athlete (1HR)
Come one, come all - Come join in for a run & workout! Stay active this summer, we will do a little bit of everything. *Must pre register*
From HIIT, tempo runs, long runs, and more.
Location: Cleveland High School
Small group coaching - $60 per group session(1HR)
*Up to 4 athletes per session included!! - That's $15 per athlete*
Each additional athlete after 4 - $15 per athlete
Have teammates, friends, siblings, and you all want in on a workout but don't want to attend an open session?
We will design a workout plan for your whole group and work together in a group setting.
1 on 1 training - $50 per session (1HR)
A private 1 on 1 training to work on specific needs with the athletes. Lets chat about your goals and how to achieve them!